WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Ideally we need the information below in order to provide a relatively accurate price although appreciate that a ballpark figure is sometimes all that is initially required during the early planning & feasibility stage:
Drawings in PDF’s are fine although DWG formats are preferable.
Feel free to post us hard copies to our address.
We need to know the following:
- Floor Plans
- A typical section through the building (showing preferred eaves detail & gutter / external leaf termination)
- Roof Pitch & Tile Type or Weight
- Availability of load bearing walls throughout floors
- Is the floor to NHBC specification?
- Dormer type and/or Velux positions & sizes
- Any height restrictions
- Insulating method – over the rafters or between the rafters – and the insulation thickness and required U values
- Vaulted or flat ceiling preferred
- Ideal timescales
- Your contact details should we need to discuss your requirements or clarify details.
Once we receive the above information we should be able to get an accurate price back to you within 72 hours.