Garages & outbuildings
- July 29, 2013
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Barn Conversion, Modern Methods of Construction, Whole Building
U Roof is able to offer supply only or supply and fit of various garages, home offices & outbuildings Our outbuilding or garage packages are available as a pitched roof option suitable for flat roof conversions, as roof only options suitable for application onto an alternate method of walling (such as brick & block, ICF, timber frame) – whether flat or pitch roofed, whole shell options ready for assembly onsite onto pre-prepared strip or raft foundations or as an installed option.
- The LGSF shell is ready for insulation to be fitted (if a higher spec is desired – perfect for garages with useable office space above) and is suited for a 100-100-100 cavity wall construction with the LGSF shell replacing the inner blockwork leaf.
- Considerably lighter than traditional block & brick constructions meaning a reduced specification foundation can be used.
- The frame can also be clad with a render board and rendered for single skin applications.
- With horizontal battens the units can have a “Yorkshire board” cladding application as shown in the photos.
- With no additional timbers or members “shiplap” can be direct fixed to our Light Gauge Steel Framework studs.
- Garage conversions or multiuse buildings can be created with ease – large spans achievable with versatility of raised eaves options further increasing available, useable floorspace.
Please contact us with your specific requirements and let us show you that a perceived high specification product doesn’t come with a high specification price tag.